MiTent Teach You How to Do the Tents Maintenance
Structural tent is one of the most commonly used items for outdoor weddings and activities. It has strong weather resistance, but at the same time, its value is relatively high. If you don't know how to properly maintain it during use, the tent will not be able to play its durability. A high-quality tent can even last for 10-20 years if properly maintained and preserved. MiTent is here to teach you what to do with the proper maintenance.
1.Maintenance for frame parts.
* The aluminum poles have been supplied to you with specialty coatings to help limit oxidation. With usage, these coatings will need to be maintained in order to limit oxidation and for the product reach its full intended lifespan. With plated or powder coated steel components, any rust should be removed immediately with a stiff wire brush and sprayed with either a galvanizing spray or durable paint to seal the steel from the elements.Anodized aluminum components will get scratched over time and these scratched areas can develop a thin black oxidation common with mill ﬁnish aluminum. This black oxidation can cause staining to any fabric components that come in contact with the pole/component. Your best preventative measure will be to avoid scratching of the anodized coating by avoiding any sharp edges that might be come in contact with the aluminum member.
* Prior to and after each time of using, each components of the tent system need to be thoroughly inspected to assure its structural stability has not been compromised. Hardware components that are bent, cracked, frayed, or damaged shall be immediately replaced and not used. Speciﬁc attention should be paid toward any devices used for anchoring including expansion bolts, ground nails, anchors, etc.
2. Maintenance for fabrics.
* The usage of ground covering material under the tent during installation and dismantle will protect the tent fabric from soiling and from minor surface abrasions. A ground sheet can also help keep the tent top dry if the ground surface ( i.e. dirt, grass, etc.) is wet during the installation or dismantle.
* When you clean the fabrics, spread canopy on clear surface, and use mild detergent industrial cleaner to clean it. Pressure washing may harm your tent fabric and is not recommended.
* The best way to dry the tent fabric is to hang-dry in a low humidity environment. Circulating air around the surface of the hanging fabric with the use of fans will also speed the drying process and improve drying time in more humid environments.
* The fabric for the tent system shall be stored dry in a cool and dry place in the protective storage bags included with your purchase. Other types of bags are acceptable as long as they can protect the fabric from the environmental elements of the storage area.
If you need any further suggestions on the tent maintenance or other details, welcome to contact MiTent sales team at any time!
We will offer the proper suggestions based on your needs!
- What are the Advantages of PVC Films for the Outdoor Party Tents? 2023-09-19 4
- How to Choose A Suitable Wedding Tent for Events? 2023-09-12 13
- Why Do We Use Sandwich Wall on the Tents? 2023-08-31 18
- The advantage of Transparent Party Tent 2023-08-19 30
- Luxurious Resort Tent for Outdoor Hotel Camping 2023-08-02 44
- MiTent Group Provided Tanzania with Huge Industrial Warehouse Tent 2023-05-29 97
- Geodesic Dome Tent With Better Lighting and More Artistic 2023-05-12 123
- The Importance to Choose A Safe Tent 2023-04-25 114
- MiTent is Good at Offering Tent Customized Solution 2023-01-06 147
- Flexible Event Tents Will Become the Main Development Trend of the Outdoor Market 2022-09-06 139